Project Manager - Securities Clearing - London
£70,000 - £85,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working within their Securities Clearing services, which is currently undergoing a significant growth and development programme, you will work closely with Technology and Business Programme Managers, including the IT development and product teams as well as key stakeholders across Risk, Operations and Collateral Management.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget to meet business objectives.
- Lead the project across the full project life cycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Monitor and manage project risks and issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Experience on managing projects within Financial Services.
- Present an understanding of capital markets and the trade life cycle.
- Experience of working with a number of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: