A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Reporting into the Director of Operations on the Securities Operations team, your main responsibility will be to ensure the change programmes that are put forward are delivered safely and on time. In order to achieve this, you will be required to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and carefully manage resources so the life cycle of the project can be supported in the required time frame.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Identify projects tasks that directly relate to the Securities and Operations team, providing timescales and available resources in order to deliver
- Ensure projects are compliant with Operational Risk Framework, documenting operational risks and controls
- Identify areas of opportunity/improvement and recommend steps to capitalise on these
- Work closely with stakeholders - prioritise work requests and oversee the implementation of these
- Manage resources, allocating them to the right areas in order to deliver
- Create and sign off project documents
- Knowledge of CSD/ICSD process and systems
- Knowledge or experience of Fixed Income or Equity
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.