Twenty Financial Services are working with a multi-award winning Financial Services firm who are looking for a Fixed Income and Equities Middle Office Analyst. In this newly formed team you will be responsible to ensure trades are registers, netted and settled across Central Securities Depositories. This role is suited for someone who is Analytical in nature and has strong data skills - VBA on Excel desired.
- Daily BAU Middle Office duties, such as making sure trades are settled
- Liaise with external service providers, CSDs etc
- Assist the manager on new initiatives and ensure that the correct controls, processes and procedures are in place and not exposed to operational risk
- Ensure nostro and depot accounts are reconciled on a daily basis
- PnL Analysis
- Process reporting and data analysis
- Work on key projects and help implement any changes to systems.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong excel skills - VBA/Macros