Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Scrum Master to join a leading Financial Services technology house to support the incremental delivery of key projects for real-time and EOD systems.
In this role you'll
- Work with the project team to ensure features requested are estimated, developed, functionally tested and released for acceptance testing
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and aid in the removal of blockers
- Review current Agile processes and work with the project teams to improve them across the board
- Assist the product owner in the creation of product backlogs
- Aid in communication between Development teams and senior stakeholders
To be successful in the role you'll need
- Experience working as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with agile software development Teams (at least 3 years would be ideal)
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed and organisational evolve.
- Strong grounding in a range of Agile frameworks - we are particularly interested in Scrum and XP
- Strong understanding of Change management and have participated in a large scale waterfall to agile transformation
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical & business teams) and driving next steps.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Continuous Integration / Deployment