Key words: Scrum, Agile, Project Manager, Commodities, TDD, Product Backlog, adaptive, iterative, incremental development, backlog management, agile planning, agile metrics, velocity
A Global Commodity trading firm is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their London office on a contract basis. You will become part of a number of different teams in a fast paced environment.
As the scrum master you will have a deep understanding of a variety of Agile and Lean approaches with specific knowledge of the following:-
- Great understanding of Scrum with recent experience of a Scrum Master role successfully delivering software and other IT projects.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent partner management skills.
- Experienced working with mixed teams of consultants, permanent staff and managed services both on shore and off.
- You will be comfortable coordinating work between multiple teams and backlogs.
- Proven experience of end-to-end delivery
- Knowledge of Agile tools to run/monitor projects.
- Knowledge of adaptive, iterative, and incremental development, backlog management, agile planning, agile metrics, velocity, Scrum, combined with strong understanding of development projects.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment.
- Candidates will need to provide a certificate of completed Professional Scrum Master II (Intermediate) Assessment from scrum.org
If interested in this opportunity, please respond with an up to date version of your CV.