This role sits within a Analytics and Reporting function within a Global Banking Group. You'll be supporting them in following Lean, Agile and DevOps methodologies and principles.
We're looking for someone with strong analytical skills as well as a high level of emotional intelligence. You'll need to have the ability to operate effectively in a complex business environment. You'll support the team in managing their capacity and prioritisation processes as well as removing/reducing barriers towards their goals.
There are no direct line management responsibilities involved in this role. On a day to day basis you will be a servant/leader to the team; resolving blockers, controlling the flow of work through the pipeline, and optimising the value stream.
However experience working using traditional project management methodologies may also be beneficial in that you will be interacting with Senior Stakeholders within Treasury and Reporting who do not necessarily understand Scrum.
- Experience of Agile delivery in a Scrum Master role
- Ability to work in complex matrix management environment
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and in building strong relationships
- Proven presentation, communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Problem-solving track record with demonstrated ability to introduce new solutions or creative approaches
- Prior experience in an investment banking environment in Treasury or Finance
- Experience coordinating multiple or clashing priorities and associated workstreams.