Scrum Master/Agile Coach - Asset Management - London
£85,000 - £100,000
A leading UK Asset Manager based in London are expanding their Technology & Change team and looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master to act as an Agile lead and coach driving their Data Programme. In this role, you will run multiple Scrum teams focusing on delivering business outcomes and associated solutions whilst continuously improving processes.
- Work with agile teams and help/coach them to understand and adhere to Agile theory, practices and rules.
- Help/support the teams to deliver high-quality software increments frequently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure adherence to development practice standards (design governance, code reviews etc.).
- Introduce the team to User Story best practices
- Ensure the team and product owner are working in an Agile way, and constantly improving.
- Use Value Stream Mapping to identify and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Ensure all the Scrum artefacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment) are useful and transparent.
- Coach employees and stakeholders to understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation
- Work with the PM on Agile Project Management practices
- Work with the Project Manager to plan projects that are delivered on time or early, in order to accelerate the flow of business benefits.
- Demonstrable, active Scrum Master Experience typically gained over 1 or 2 years.
- Experience working within Financial Services, preferably Asset Management
- Excellent understanding of software development and the full SDLC
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills
- Good understanding of stakeholders and team members' objectives, challenges, concerns and needs.
- Excellent leadership skills and "can do" attitude - can inspire and energise people by gaining respect and trust