Scheme Project Manager - Kingswood, Surrey
£60,000 - £70,000
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within the Investment Management space due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This role provides an opportunity for the prospective candidate to add value to the corporation from day one. This involves undertaking the responsibility of overseeing compliance with the Master Trust Supervisory Framework. The prospective candidate will use this role as a good development opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities and interact with a broad mix of colleagues across the business.
- Driving strategic planning activities for process improvements and implementation
- Maintaining the master trust business plan
- Monitor changes to regulations or changes in interpretation of existing regulations
- Engagement with senior stakeholders to understand, analyse and document business requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and legal advisors
- Knowledge of Investing Business or Pension Scheme administration
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Assertive and collaborative approach to working with people
- Excellent problem solving skills