A Tier 1 Investment Bank are embarking on a multi-year transformation programme creating a brand-new strategic platform. The client is looking for an experienced Java developer to help build and maintain this market leading platform within a global team of developers.
You will be working closely with the Risk and Finance divisions as part of an agile team building and enhancing this complex strategic platform to support the Treasury analytics. You will utilise your Java knowledge along with your creativity to succeed within the constraints of this regulated environment.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive commercial back-end Java developer experience
- Knowledge of the design and implementation of ReST APIs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in Financial Services, insurance, telecoms etc.
- Experience solving big data problems using technologies such as Scala, HDFS, HBase, Impala, Hive, Spark etc.
- Experience with using a software containerisation platform i.e. Docker
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work within an expanding area of a globally renowned investment bank. For candidates without Financial Services experience this challenging environment offers an exciting stage to develop your skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply now.