Lead Data Strategy Analyst with strong SAS programming, expertise in requirements gathering and data quality management required Top Tier bank based in London. This is a role with real scope to utilise a deep knowledge of the customer to predict and manage processes and how best to target certain segments of the given market.
The role involves contribution to the data preparation; implementation and supporting a modelling team across the Bank's group
As Lead Data Strategy Analyst you will take ownership of data strategy and infrastructure, support for multiple portfolios and work with stakeholders across Credit Risk, Finance and the business to understand all factors that impact Impairment, preparing modelling-friendly analytical datamarts, ensuring that model input data is accurate and the end to end processes are well structured by following a rigorous governance and standard framework.
- Automation of large datasets. Modelling & Transformation skills - SAS & SQL.
- Data exploration, manipulation & quality.
- Designing Data strategies and processes.
- Providing insight & recommendation on best use of data.
- Excellent Data warehousing knowledge.
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders.
- End to end project planning and delivery.
As a Lead Data Strategy Analyst you should have the following skills:
- High levels of analytical work experience in financial services desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, I.e Base SAS , SAS DI, Etc.
- Rational Databases (Sql, Oracle, Teradata etc.)
- Expertise with Data Management & Data Churning.
- Experience in consumer credit risk analytics across customer life cycle.
- Knowledge of financial services portfolios. Awareness of the economy, market and customer trends affecting the business.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.