SAS Credit Risk Analyst required for Consultancy working with a diversity of end clients throughout Financial Services and Tier 1 Banking to aid in the delivery of key regulatory adaption and risk assessment.
The team has a variety of specialisms and strengths and will allow the successful analyst to gain exposure across a number of tools, techniques and regulations; including IFRS9.
Key Aspects of the Role Include:
- Creation of a range of risk and pricing models using SAS and R
- Validation of created models to identify any weaknesses and to assess effectiveness given key risk indicators and stress factors.
- Identification of opportunity for further statistical analysis and modelling projects.
- Supporting senior stakeholders in the organisation and delivery of projects.
- Experience within a credit risk environment; ideally with exposure to Banking or Financial Services.
- Strong technical knowledge of tools including SAS (Preferable), R and Python.
- MSc or BSc in a highly numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science etc.
- Excellent Consultancy and Communication Skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to fully absorb themselves within Credit Risk and to gain exposure across a number of end clients within Banking and Financial Services.
If you would like to hear more about this role please reach out.