A global banking group is seeking a Sanctions Policy AVP. This role is to support the Bank’s Financial Crime risk appetite and evolve their policies and standards through working with Transformation and Technology partners and wider Financial Crime and Compliance teams.
- Manage the roll out of Global policies and procedures.
- Resolve issues identified from the bank’s testing functions, audits, regulatory exams and quality assurance reviews.
- Review and assess Product Approvals in the EMEA region from a Sanctions Risk perspective.
- Manage the development of MI for Sanctions and provide an analysis of emerging risks and trends.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the management of live incidents and emerging issues.
- Oversee the annual risk assessment process for Sanctions in EMEA.
- Rounded practical understanding of financial crime risk (AML and Sanctions) within banking
- Broad knowledge of global sanction regimes
- Understanding of risk management and controls
- Ability to identify and communicate relevant improvements to the team and wider financial crime function
- Solid understanding of banking products and the UK regulatory environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.