THE PRIVATE BANK
This is a leading Private Bank within one of the world's largest financial institutions. The Bank also have Investment Banking and Corporate Banking arms.
This a broad and dynamic role where you will be responsible for supporting Senior Management within Sanctions, providing Financial Crime Sanctions advice and guidance.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Be part of a Global team that provides direction and support to Sanctions specific activities globally across Global Businesses, Global Functions, and jurisdictions within the second line of defence
- Assist the Heads of Financial Crime in the development and continued oversight of consistent Financial Crime Sanctions policy and ensure that all entities develop and maintain the highest Financial Crime standards
- Support the Head of Department to improve and maintain the day to day to running of the Sanctions team
- Acts as the Sanctions team point of contact for the Global function
- Advise and guide assurance teams within Regional and Global Compliance teams on Sanctions matters
- Support Regional and Local Financial Crime heads in the implementation of Sanctions policies and systems
- Support the Group's Financial Crime strategy by identifying and advising Senior Management of any developing Sanctions related issues and trends
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Significant knowledge and experience of Financial Crime, including Sanctions and dealing with regulatory matters
- Understanding of Retail Banking and/or Private Banking products
- Experience of working in an international or global Sanctions function
- Relevant Financial Crime professional qualification or degree preferred
- Experience of managing cross border projects
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.