A leading private investment bank in New York is looking for a Sanctions Business Analyst to support the Sanctions team by serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Sanctions related projects and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Data and business process analysis to identify potential sanctions risks or areas for improvement by working closely with technology and business partners;
- Ongoing assessment of project progress and managing projects through to completion or implementation;
- Ongoing review and assessment of sanctions screening results for quality or areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience, preferably within a compliance function
- Knowledge of Fircosoft, or similar sanctions screening/filtering application preferred with experience dealing with false positives, testing and tuning sanction filters
A highly competitive package is on offer and will be commensurate with industry experience. For more information, please contact Benjamin Ellison on 646 766 1212