An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for an enthusiastic Sanctions and PEPs Analyst to join an exciting and growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and the desire to positively impact an emerging FinTech.
- Daily monitoring of the banks sanctions screening systems
- Responsible to ensure that all false positive sanctions hits are passed in a timely manner within sanctions screening systems
- Uploading of sanctions lists into sanctions screening systems
- Escalating any payment messages which require further investigation to senior individuals
- Monitoring SWIFT messages and SEPA payments
- Be involved in the implementation and oversight of the Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening policy
- Knowledge and experience dealing with PEPs and escalations
- Previous experience within a payments environment
- Previous experience of sanctions screening and sanctions investigations is essential
- Understanding of SWIFT
- Experience and understanding of PEPs
- Strong communication skills and the desire to grow and work in a growing business is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.