A global banking group is seeking a Sanctions Advisory AVP. They will be a part of an approachable sanctions advisory hub to the EMEA region for all sanctions queries across the business and will ensure advice is clear, informative and consistent.
· Carry out risk assessments on proposed transactions and provide advice to key stakeholders
· Provide advice regarding sanctions clauses in new and existing contractual agreements
· Review Sanctions alerts identified by the 1LOD and advise and escalate where appropriate
· Review and assess Sanctions risks for EMEA new product approvals
· Support the Financial Crime team with the collation of customer information relating to sanctions data
· Relevant dedicated Sanctions Advisory experience within Investment Banking
· Strong sanctions knowledge of OFAC and EU regulations
· Ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
· Strong decision making skills and the ability to make own judgements
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.