Salesforce Consultant - Technical Project Lead
Our client, a leading commercial retail group with operations across Europe and group headquarters in the UK, is actively seeking a Technical Salesforce Consultant to lead a programme of work implementing a group wide CRM platform and managing large scale data migration
The nature of the role will require travel across the client's European sites to engage with each regional operations lead.
Initially on a 6 to 9 month contracting basis, the ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Previously led a project to redefine CRM Platforms.
- Experience Mapping for databases and back end technologies.
- Worked on consolidations of Salesforce CRM platforms across different geographic locations into a single centralised platform.
- Been involved in a number of platform enhancement, integration, and migration work in the past.
- Familiarity leading teams of regional business leaders and spearheading international projects.
- Strong grasp of new backend technologies which can be integrated into said new Salesforce Platform.
- Eager to travel across Europe and coordinate international team efforts.
Due to the nature of work and deliverables required candidates will be offered a high degree of flexible working around the required travel as there is no mandated presence required in any given location full time.
If you have extensive technical Salesforce knowledge, have played a lead role in similar project previously and are actively seeking a new contract opportunity - please do respond asap by application and submit your CV for consideration, or conversely, email me directly at