Technical Salesforce Consultant - Contract Role:
Our client, a commercial retail group with operations across Europe and group headquarters in the UK, is actively seeking a Technical Salesforce Consultant to join their ranks.
An opportunity to join commercial retailer client of ours has just arisen for the Right Salesforce Consultant/Project Manager.
Our client has operations across Europe and although based out of their multiple UK offices, the nature of the role will require travel across the client's European sphere of operations.
Initially on a 6 to 9 month contracting basis, the ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Previously lead a project to redefine CRM Platforms.
- Experience Mapping for databases and back end technologies.
- Worked on consolidations of Salesforce CRM platforms across different geographic locations into a single centralised platform.
- Been involved in a number of platform enhancement, integration, and migration work in the past.
- Familiarity leading teams of regional business leaders and spearheading international projects.
- Strong grasp of new backend technologies which can be integrated into said new Saleforce Platform.
- Eager to travel across Europe and coordinate international team efforts.
If you match the aforementioned profile description and are actively seeking a captivating new contract opportunity - please do submit your CV for consideration, or conversely, email me directly at