Salesforce Project Manager – Corporate Bank - London
An established global corporate bank based in London are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in implementing Salesforce to join their Change function.
This is a 6-Month contract up to £530p/d Inside IR35.
- Managing the Salesforce book of work across the firm’s banking and securities business arms.
- Ensuring all aims of the projects are met.
- Work closely with clients, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to project progress.
- Take lead on Salesforce projects on behalf of our business areas.
- Supporting the business and technical teams by driving scoping of the project and lead on the requirements/design/implementation.
- Working experience with Agile environments.
- Prior Project manager experience on digital transformation and or CRM platforms.
- Experience in managing Salesforce projects and other SAAS platforms.
- Experience with data cleansing, mapping, loading and processes.
- Experience with Middleware integration.
- Proven track recording delivering full lifecycles project.