Salesforce Developer / Data Manager - Paris - Contract
£500-650 a day
Technical Skills: SQL, Salesforce, CRM.
Private Equity firm is seeking a Data Manager with excellent knowledge of Salesforce to join one of their clients onsite in Paris on a contract basis.
The data manager is responsible for the quality and security of data in Salesforce and the ability of Salesforce to communicate with the tools attached to it.
- Collect, validate, and organise the information going into Salesforce for optimal utilisation
- Fight data obsolescence and the existence of duplicates
- Ensuring the communication of the tools between them (Salesforce with Salome, Explore, the BI tool ...)
- Facilitate statistical analysis of data and propose improvements
- Tool skills (including CRM / Salesforce) to understand how Salesforce works as well as the interface with other tools
- Salesforce ADM201 certified / production environment exposure
- Good statistician capacity (data analysis and reporting)
- Knowledge of data management tools; ETL & SQL - Key
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.