Salesforce CRM Developer (temp)
Main Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the CRM system which consists of various dashboards, reports, services and tools. The candidate will work closely with front office business sponsors, product managers, data & analytics teams, and external vendors. Tasks will range from small fixes/enhancements, to larger full stack development projects.
The CRM system spans all client-facing business units and corporate functions and the candidate will need to support these users.
The candidate should have experience with designing and developing custom solutions using Salesforce and by using the out-of-box features. Should also have solid architecture experience to design and implement complex systems. The candidate will be responsible for coding, testing and releasing code into a production environment.
- Work individually and as part of a team to develop, test and release software into a front-office production environment
- Experience with Salesforce development and support is required
- Knowledge and experience of source control and development methodologies
- Desirable: basic knowledge of trade flows and financial products
Skills and Experience:
- Sound programming experience in Salesforce
- Strong baseline knowledge of the platform (Sharing Model, Data Loader, APIs, Declarative configuration)
- Computer Science or Software Engineering education
- Strong database knowledge, SQL, SoQL
- Required: DEV401 and/or DEV501
- Desirable: Experience with Talend (ESB or ETL tools)
- Experience in development methodologies
- Familiar with DevOps tools - JIRA, Jenkins and TeamCity
- Good understanding of data structures and data modeling