A Private Equity firm is seeking a Data Manager with excellent knowledge of Salesrorce to join one of their clients onsite in Paris on a contract basis.
The data manager is responsible for the quality and security of data in Salesforce and the ability of Salesforce to communicate with the tools attached to it.
The succesful candidate will:-
- Collect, validate, and organise the information going into Salesforce for optimal utilisation
- Fight data obsolescence and the existence of duplicates
- Ensuring the communication of the tools between them (Salesforce with Salome, Explore, the BI tool ...)
- Facilitate statistical analysis of data and propose improvements
- Tool skills (including CRM / Salesforce) to understand how Salesforce works as well as the interface with other tools
- Salesforce ADM201 certified (or will need to be in the short term)
- Good statistician capacity (data analysis and reporting)
- Knowledge of data management tools
- Experience with ETL tools
If this opportunity seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.