A Major Financial Services Firm headquartered in London is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their London offices on a contract basis.
You will be joining a growing team where you will design, configure and implement various change requests into the Salesforce platform.
In addition to the above, this role includes:-
- Completing solution and design activities such as data mapping, object modelling, page layout design and rule logic definition. Configuring system changes
- Advising on best practice and adhering to change management and governance processes
- Leading the management of the Salesforce platform
- Reviewing and understanding drivers and context for development projects and their impact across user groups. Assisting in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes. Leading the design of any changes.
- Managing the test and production environments.
- Experience in Salesforce administration and development
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with downstream systems
- Experience of testing, test plans, UAT, SIT etc.
- Keen interest in the technology, keeps up to date with new features
- Excellent relationship management
- Project management/BA skills
If of interest, please apply with an up to date CV