Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global Asset Manager who is looking for a Sales Support Executive. This is a fantastic role for a 'second jobber' who is looking to build on their experience within Asset Management and learn additional skills.
What will you be doing?
- Managing your own client base and making/receiving inbound and outbound client calls.
- Performance/Fund Reporting
- Networking with third party vendors
- Contribute to sales activity and identifying sales opportunities
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries and deal with technical queries
The ideal candidate will have
- 1 - 3 years' experience in an Investment Manager
- Good investment product knowledge, ideally around Unit Trusts
- Confident - able to meet with clients and third party vendors
If you are interest to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment.