This candidate will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector and they are seeking a Sales Support Associate (Graduate preferred) to join a growing team on a 12 month FTC.
This candidate provides an advanced level of support to Global Head of Sales, as well as providing a process and business support on all aspects of the day-to-day office sales operations including business planning, CRM, and Risk Management duties.
- Scheduling recurring and stand-alone meetings, identifying conflicts and suggesting solutions proactively
- Assist with preparation of sales presentation materials
- Maintain contacts and sales activity in Salesforce as requested by Sales
- Assisting sales with going to market campaign management - compiling target lists in Salesforce including maintaining records demonstrating compliance with GDPR
- Experience in sales support/sales administration and /or Executive Support
- Team player who is self-motivated, with high energy and an attitude
- Detail oriented and able to prioritise and multitask
- Degree educated at least 2:1
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment