Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a top FCA regulated Brokerage firm who are looking for a Sales Account Managers (German speaking) due to natural growth of the business. You will be responsible for generating and developing trading clients from new and existing leads and managing your own portfolio of clients. This company offers an excellent commission scheme where there is an opportunity to earn a lucrative amount of money on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Converting leads into live trading accounts
- Facilitating account opening
- Reactivating Dormant accounts
- Acquiring assets and increasing revenue
- Review and develop process and operational improvements and projects
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Achieve or exceed set targets
- High level of conduct, standards
- Provide proactive and excellent client service at all times
- Effective & efficient client support and query resolution
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments
- Following Anti-Money Laundering policy and procedure
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards
- Making all efforts to align Clients activities with the key performance indicators of the group.
- Convert leads and potential clients into new accounts; ensure high quality interaction with potential clients.
- Perform outbound Welcome calls to new clients
- Provision of multi-lingual telephone and email support to clients, delivered in accordance with SLA's and guidelines
- Assist existing clients to begin trading; ensure accurate administration of sales and account opening.
- At times, contact clients in regard to their CFD/Spread Betting enquiries.
- Answer client queries and educate them as to the benefits and risks of our services.
- Monitor competitor companies within related markets; share knowledge with colleagues.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met.
- Attend trade exhibitions and seminars.
- Monitoring and reporting on client activities and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted in line with TCF requirements and FCA guidance
- Financial markets knowledge (particularly FX, commodities and equities)
- Proven sales track record, ideally gained within financial services; ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on own initiative
- Methodical and organised approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong judgement/Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interpret regulatory and external requirements to real life situation
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.