Twenty are working with a Bank in London who are looking to add to their optimisation function within the operations team. You will be acting as a business analyst working on the ongoing automation and optimisation of the operations function.
- Working closely with business areas in the operations space to identify opportunities for automation
- Creation of business requirement documentation and process design documentation as necessary
- Support the business on any issues with the RPA process
- Work with developers on the roll out and process of RPA
- Experience of business analysis in relation to RPA development
- Ideally exposure to the implementation of RPA projects within the banking sector
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Relevant qualifications such as in computer science or other technical education would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Governance, Risk and Control mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.