Risk Test Manager - Financial Services - London - £85,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for an experienced Risk Test Manager to take responsibility for the testing of systems across multiple asset classes with a focus on reporting covering market data/risk, regulatory reporting and fees. You will be working in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging projects.
- End to End Test Management.
- Test strategy and planning for large financial services programmes.
- Management of resource responsibilities to ensure the test plan is tracked and reported against.
- Management and report of the project MI to give senior stakeholders updates.
- Work on path to green of issues, identify and work with various teams to remove blockers and deliver the solution.
- Managing SIT, UAT, NFT and OAT phases.
- Experience of SDLC and STLC.
- Creating and implementing automation testing strategies.
- Support Shared Service Head of QA on the strategic test solution.
- Strong Test Management skills with demonstrable experience of delivering to tight deadlines in an agile and waterfall environment. Proven track record of architecting, building and delivering suitable test frameworks.
- Previous working experience of risk testing is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills are a must have for this role.
- Strong experience of regulatory reporting.
- Strong demonstrable experience working on multiple regulatory projects.
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating with multiple business lines to deliver testing programmes.
- Experience managing globally dispersed teams.
- The ability to communicate to a wide audience with stakeholders from other banking groups is key to this role.
- Strong understanding of different automated testing techniques and methodologies.
- Experience of building regression test packs against large complex third party financial software.
- HP Quality Center & Jira.
- Knowledge of Interest Rate Derivative products.
- Architect, build and deliver an automated regression testing framework.
- Previous clearing, settlements and post-trade experience is desirable.
- Russian speaker is highly desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Risk Test Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.