You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment.
The role offers significant development opportunities within a prestigious organisation and dynamic working environment.
You will sit within the Risk Resilience function. This team are responsible for maintaining effective and resilient IT Infrastructure and controls. They will effectively managing Cyber and Information Risk, maintain and continuously engage a stringent process for management events and will assess business Operational Risk to minimize exposure to losses.
- Support with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive risk policy framework and ensure that this in in line with the wider business requirements
- Embed required frameworks across both 1st and 2nd lines of defence
- Ensure that the business adheres to the relevant compliance policies and procedures
- Develop an effective framework to ensure that risks are fully identified, monitored, managed and reported
- Manage the RCSA process
- Improve the risk identification systems for Risk Resilience
- Strengthen the businesses risk culture
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in Operational Risk within the Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of Business Continuity, Operational Risk and Control frameworks
- Experience and understanding of Information Security, IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security risks
- Experience across Market Risk, Credit Risk or Liquidity Risk
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.