Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk Reporting Senior Manager for a leading Asset Management firm based in Surrey.
This will be a high profile role within the risk department, working closely with the CRO to lead risk reporting for the board, committees and regulators.
- Improve risk reporting material and the production method of the reports
- Monitor and review quality of the data that is sourced and reported upon
- Assist with the risk committees, oversight of meeting minutes and monitoring of agreed actions
- Produce and design new reports
- Stay abreast of new policies and regulatory initiatives that will effect risk
- Excellent risk report writing skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills dealing with board members and/or committees
- A strong knowledge of the wider risk division covering investment, operational and regulatory areas would be beneficial
- Ability to organise and manage schedules for reporting in a fast paced environment