Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk Reporting Manager for a leading Asset Management firm based in Surrey.
The main responsibility of the role will be to coordinate risk reporting for the board, committees and regulators. This role will provide extensive exposure and access to very senior people across the firm.
- Improve risk reporting material and the production method of the reports
- Manage the reporting schedule of the UK risk team
- Monitor and review quality of the data that is sourced and reported upon
- Assist with the risk committees, oversight of meeting minutes and monitoring of agreed actions
- Produce and design new reports
- Stay abreast of new policies and regulatory initiatives that will effect risk
- Excellent risk report writing skills
- Strong organisational and project management experience with excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and provide challenge and guidance
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills dealing with board members and/or committees
- Business manager/ consultancy/audit background will be considered, if there has been a strong element of risk reporting within these roles