Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk Reporting Manager for a leading Asset Management firm based in London.
The main responsibility of the role will be to cover risk reporting for the board, committees and regulators.
- Improve risk reporting material and the production method of the reports
- Monitor and review quality of the data that is sourced and reported upon
- Assist with the risk committees, oversight of meeting minutes and monitoring of agreed actions
- Produce and design new reports
- Stay abreast of new policies and regulatory initiatives that will effect risk
- Excellent risk report writing skills
- Journalism/company secretarial/audit background will be considered, ideally with some exposure to risk departments
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills dealing with board members and/or committees