Twenty Financial Services is searching for a Risk Reporting Analyst to work for a global Financial Services business based in London.
The main responsibility of the role will be to develop and implement best practices in risk reporting across Operational, Financial and Tech divisions of the group.
- Implement relevant risk policies to assess thresholds and risk limits.
- Develop thorough risk management reports to inform senior stakeholders.
- Support on the execution of comprehensive presentation materials for Risk Committees
- Liaise with the different departments of the Group whilst assist the Risk committees on any given financial risk priorities.
- 1+ years' of experience working within the financial services industry.
- Preferred industries are Investment Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, clearing house and related sectors.
- Strong written communication skills due the nature of the role
- General understanding of key financial instruments of the business would be desirable. Knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivatives will be seen as an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to both undertake risk analysis and write compelling reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (e.g. Economics, Finance, Accounting would be desirable.
- Previous experience with Excel is required and VBA would be advantageous