Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Risk Reporting candidate to join a Commercial Bank based in Frankfurt.
The position will cover monitoring and reporting for all areas of risk but will be heavily focused towards market risk. The majority of the day will be spent on analytics and technical change projects within the risk division.
- Automation of risk reporting processes and updating of monitoring tools
- Assist with change management teams to improve technology and identify areas of improvement
- Help support the Head of Risk with other ad-hoc risk reponsibilities
- Monitor market, liquidity, collateral and resilience risks
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout risk and other areas of the business
- Strong experience with risk reporting, ideally market risk
- Knowledge of traded products/investment banking background
- Appreciation for data analytics and eagerness to improve processes
- VBA, SQL and Tableau are desirable but not essential
- German language skills are essential. Other European languages are beneficial