Risk Modelling Manager // Investment bank // London // Contract
A Global Tier 1 Investment Bank is seeking a Risk Modelling Manager to join their London team where you will be responsible for developing risk models and investigate and optimise policy rules as well supporting high-visibility key initiatives. You will also be expected to be a key risk contact for the end-to-end delivery of multiple initiatives as well as liaise with external vendors such as Credit Bureaus, Credit Rating Agencies & other external partners to incorporate new data sources and help build new data into analytical methodologies.
- End-to-end risk model development to support lending decisions. Work is specifically linked to the re-development of modelling tools required to support specific large profile product initiatives
- In addition to model building the role holder will also be required to complete documentation to get model approved, validated by the independent validation unit and implemented. As such it will also require writing of business requirements documentation that is fit to appropriately communicate to technology the required changes to implement the new model.
- Investigate and optimise existing credit risk policy rules
- Provide a role model for the standard of analysis.
Key skills and experience:-
- Been involved in end to end model development particularly in the credit risk space
- Had experience not only building models but seeing that they are correctly approved, validated and implemented
- Wrote requirements documentation liaising with senior stakeholders
Please do call on 02031894298 or drop me an email at if of interest.