Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Measurements Manager for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The successful candidate will join the Credit Risk Cards and Payments team within the Capital and Impairment reporting function; they will be accountable for recurrent impairment reporting, challenge of IFRS9 models and control of the impairment process. This VP will manage 3+ people.
- Lead analysts in their approach to impairment reporting across a number of portfolios; lead a virtual team across technology, finance, quant analytics in their delivery of regular regulatory reporting
- Regular impairment reporting including analysis and forecasting
- Analysis and estimations of IFRS9 impact : challenge of IFRS9 models
- Delivery and presentation of analysis; regular presentations on month-end numbers; explanation to heads of departments and MDs (including Credit Risk and Finance teams)
- Strategic maintenance and development across impairment forecasting and stress testing
- Analytical and technical background in impairment
- Strong risk knowledge
- SAS skills (preferably Base SAS) for the manipulation of data and automation of processes
- Ability to explain technical matters in a non-technical way to multiple senior stakeholders
- Experience in management of people/ leading projects