Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk Manager for an Investment Management Firm in London.
Sitting within the UK Risk Team, this role supports the retail distribution platform, tasked with marking certain that the risks are managed in line with risk appetite and that appropriate and effective risk frameworks are designed and used efficiently.
- Coordinate all of the Risk activities and provide insight into risk across the firm
- Challenge existing risk frameworks and recommend improvements and solutions which will benefit the customer
- Provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile.
- Identification of emerging risks, followed by their assessment and management. Reporting on these risks and supporting risk assessment and scenario planning tasks (these need to be carried out on a regular basis to drive progress going forward)
- Liaise with technical and change teams (in relation to risk management projects)
- Provide oversight at governance committees
- End - to end design and review of Risk Management Frameworks for Group Risk UK
- Analytical commentary on incidents which occur - appropriate escalation and mitigation
- Support risk management training across relevant areas
- Review of customer journeys from a risk perspective - recommendations of mitigation actions
- Reporting to key stakeholders across the business
- Oversight of product development, marketing, end to end assessment of operational, change and technology services
- Collaborating frequently with Group Risk Management, Business and Oversight functions. Work with various teams across the UK business, which support the company in all of its locations
- A risk management background within Financial Services; retail fund distribution background desirable
- Extensive experience and knowledge around investment and savings products and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Good communication and negotiation skills; Ability to work under pressure
- Degree in Finance, Business Management, or similar