Risk Java Developer - Financial Services, London
A leading financial group operating across major exchanges and brokerages offering technology driven products to their customers.
The Java development team are responsible for building pricing, risk and analytic systems for Credit Derivative products.
The major systems have a Java architecture with C++ underlying analytics library with some additional Kotlin components.
Core functions of the platform includes margin calculations, Credit Index Options pricing and core Risk system functionality.
Developing and delivering to a strategy with the team on enhancing the existing Risk and Pricing platforms for optimisation and resilience.
You will partner with key stakeholders to deliver business enhancements while executing projects from inception to completion.
This is initially a 6 month contract inside IR35.
- Proven hands-on Java programming experience on large scale, enterprise applications
- Investment Banking industry experience preferential
- Experienced developing Risk and Pricing systems
- Understanding within Credit Derivatives would be beneficial
- Technical leadership in a small java team
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experienced with continuous build and deployment technologies for automated tests.