Risk Java Developer - Bank - London - £75,000
A leading Investment Bank is looking for a Risk Java Developer. You will be joining the Repo Risk and Analytics team. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging high-profile projects.
- Will work with Repo Risk and Analytics IT team as a business facing front office developer.
- Hands-on coding of enhancements required for curve construction, risk generation and PnL reporting.
- This role has overall responsibility of managing stakeholder expectations for projects the role holder will be leading.
- Work with the latest technologies and hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment.
- Support monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non-production environments.
- Database: Oracle
- Languages: Java, Perl, C++, Python, Oracle SQL, Excel a plus.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income instruments, Asset Financing, Repo, Analytics, Risk, PnL.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with business users, product quants, project managers and IT stakeholders.
- Experienced in supporting production environment, resolve all possible issues proactively.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Risk Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.