This role will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This is a senior role focused on Risk and Change Management. You will have responsibility for a couple of members of staff and have a strong background in Risk Management with an interest in projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Help design and deliver Risk projects across the business
- Manage a Risk Analyst and Quant Risk Analyst
- Have a strong background and in-depth technical knowledge of Risk Management
- Heavy involvement in Risk Modelling and Model ownership (Market, Liquidity)
- Work closely with Product teams and wider Risk functions to ensure synergy with priorities and tasks
- Co-ordination of the New Product Process
- At least 7 years proven experience in Risk Management and experience leading projects
- Capital Market product knowledge - ideally Fixed Income, Repos, Derivatives, Bonds, Collateral
- Strong Quantitative Risk skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Market Risk Models is useful
- Previous experience in leadership and projects related positions
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential, fluency in French is a significant advantage
- Understanding of wider Risk Management is beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.