Risk Business Analyst - Quant Analytics - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £62,000
Reporting directly into the Manager of Risk Change of this award winning business, you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of risk solutions on a number of diverse projects within the organisation. The business is going through a large period of growth currently and so the scope of work within your remit will be vast, including new product development & service enhancements.
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytical rigour is maintained at all times
- Lead business and risk management dialogue cross-business, giving you exposure across the entire organisation
- Hands-on work in quantitative analysis of designing and validating risk models
- You have experience of working on Front Office or Middle Office projects within Risk Management
- You have specialist knowledge of FX products and other interest rate products including Forward Swaps and Options
- You have a solid understanding of risk management and take a logical approach to addressing issues and problem solving
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to be heavily involved with both Business Analysis and Quantitative Analysis of projects led within an award winning business in the Risk Change field. This position will give you exposure across an organisation that sits as the lynch pin of the dynamic Markets Infrastructure industry.