Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £600
Contact Name: Ben Corston
A Top-Tier Bank offering retail, corporate and investment banking services in over 40 countries.
You will work within the IFRS9 Programme within the Retail Bank, covering multiple workstreams and examining crucial models.
- Provide detailed business analysis and support across multiple workstreams to meet pre-set requirements for retail models
- Gather, document and analyse business requirements and provide project support across multiple workstreams
- Manage key stakeholder relationships within the IFRS9 Programme, chairing meetings and supporting overall programme delivery
- Excellent Business Analysis capabilities from experience on large Risk and Regulatory projects within Banking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, alongside relationship management and stakeholder management
- Analytical prowess, and the ability to interpret complex business and functional requirements
- Prior experience in IFRS9 or BAU Line Risk would also be ideal
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a Global player at an exciting time for the Bank, and working on business critical delivery within a prominent programme.