Risk Business Analyst – Financial Services – London
£80,000 - £90,000
A leading global Markets Infrastructure business that serves major international exchanges, as well as a range of OTC markets. They specialise in working across a broad range of asset classes on a Global scale.
This is a unique opportunity to work across the group Risk and Technology functions at this world-renowned business. The candidate will be technically strong, ideally having a quant background. The business is going through a large period of growth currently and so the scope of work within this candidate’s remit will be vast and highly significant
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytical rigour is maintained at all times
- Lead business and risk management dialogue cross-business, giving you exposure across the entire organisation
- Hands-on work in quantitative analysis of designing, validating and implementing risk models
- Experience of working on Front Office or Middle Office projects within Risk Management
- Specialist knowledge of financial products
- A solid understanding of risk management and take a logical approach to addressing issues and problem solving
What’s in it for you?
A great opportunity to be heavily involved with both Business Analysis and Risk Analysis of projects led within an award winning business in the Risk Change field. This position will give you exposure across an organisation that sits as the lynch pin of the dynamic Markets Infrastructure industry.