Business Analyst - Data Analytics - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working on the implementation of Market Data and Risk related change projects in the Securities area. Essentially performing as a You will be primarily responsible for the analysis and validation of market and clearing data, looking for business trends and opportunities whilst also working on one of the largest transformations that the organisation have ever done.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience of working on large scale projects and conducting business analysis.
- Good understanding of risk models, such as Value at Risk (VaR)
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities products
- Responsible for the development of automation tools of existing processes regarding data analytics
- Experience with Bloomberg or Reuters data manipulation
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: