Risk & Governance Analyst - Financial Services - London
£30,000 - £45,000
An industry leading global markets infrastructure group offering a number of services to its Financial Services clients.
Sitting within an established Risk Policy & Governance team, you will play an important part in supporting the function through the risk governance process.
- Liaise daily with stakeholders across all business services and control functions
- Support the committee at Executive and Board level risk management working groups
- Record and monitor the full life cycle of risk proposals
- Support projects on an ad hoc basis and maintain governance presentations, policy training materials and policy compliance assurance
- You have minimum 1 years' experience working in Risk/Compliance/Governance within a Financial Services environment, with a strong awareness of a Risk/Control environment
- You are university educated with a Bachelor's degree (ideally in Economics, Finance or a similar subject)
- You have strong organisational skills and have an innate ability to work in a small and specialised team
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity that will allow you to rapidly excel your career as an Analyst in an extremely prestigious environment. With exposure across the business and senior responsibility from the outset, you will develop your knowledge of the Risk & Governance space in a challening environment.