Risk & Control PMO - Financial Services - London
Salary: up to £65,000
Contact Name: Ben Corston
A Top-Tier Bank offering retail, corporate and investment banking services in over 40 countries.
Sitting within the Risk & Control group within the Investment Banking arm, you will coordinate and manage the PMO at a portfolio level, ensuring projects are completed and providing regular updates to stakeholders.
- Scheduling, managing and planning for projects across the portfolio
- Creating status reports, and reporting to the group Project Managers and senior stakeholders
- Support PMO processes and methodologies, document progress and provide training material
- A proven track record as a PMO Lead or Project Manager within Banking or Financial Services
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to quickly build strong working relationships with key business figures and influence when required
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues from multiple functions
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced and capable PMO to take on an influential role within a key function of the bank.