A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
This position sits within the Intelligent Automation team where you will be responsible for leading the team who have ownership of the Control Framework and Risk Monitoring elements of the IA department. You will be required to provide guidance to the project teams and business to help them in the delivery of new automation solutions.
- Provide a clear blueprint on how the organisation will manage changes and updates to the existing state of live automations
- Investigate how updates to technology applications will impact Automation effectiveness and efficiency
- Ownership and accountability of all processes in order to control the risk of updates and adaptions
- Consider all risk elements associated with managing and changing an estate of live automations
- Provide suitable, recommendations on how to resolve findings as a result of managing the control framework
- Experience in leading a team
- Demonstrable experience in Automation (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
- Experience in monitoring and controlling a large estate of existing automations in production
- Experience in Performance Analytics and Service Delivery
- Proven project and programme management experience
- Strong stakeholder skills
If this role may be of interest please apply below or send an email