A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries are looking for a Risk and Control Analyst to join their Operations and Technology department.
This role focuses on the management of mandatory risk and control assessments throughout the organisation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure in internal compliance deliverables are adhered to
- Manage the Risk and Control assessments
- Review, check and challenge all non-compliance requests
- Assists with regulatory initiatives within the Risk and Control space
- Take control for the co-ordination of risk assessments
- Manage and Track audits through to delivery
- Experience in a service oriented role
- Prior Experience within a Technical capacity
- Prior experience within IT Risk and Control
- Knowledge of Technology and Technology Risk
- Experience within Risk control and Tech Control assessments
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.