Risk & Control Analyst - Manchester - Finance
Salary up to 40-60k per annum
Role: Provide guidance, support and independent review for controls implemented by Technology management in order to remediate control issues
- Maintaining and undertaking reviews
- Conducting and promoting risk and control activities, ensuring analysis
- Making sure to report the risk and make sure it is accurate and correct
- Improving risk awareness and risk management capability
- Conducting risk assignments in line with operational risk frameworks
- Ensuring appropriate and agreed methods and tools are used across Technology for all risk and control activity.
- Strong analytical abilities, with a methodical approach
- Problem solving - ability to think unconventionally and find solutions
- Ability to network and establish rapport with internal colleagues across global teams as well as senior stakeholders
- Clear communicator
- Confident in negotiating and influencing colleagues or stakeholders.
Risk Knowledge essential
- Knowledge of financial services industry and banking technology
- Experience in working within technology control frameworks
- Experience of one of the following IT audit, Risk and Control and working alongside counterparts in Technology and Risk.
- Relevant qualification; Audit, risk and control management e.g. CIS, CISSP, CISM, ITIL
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.