Risk & Compliance Business Analyst - Energy - London
Day rate: Market rate
This is a global commodities company and a major producer of metals. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
The successful candidate will be play a key role on the Risk IT strand of a trading platform implementation programme, and will need cross product knowledge for all commodity asset classes, as well as strong industry knowledge and a background in markets focused risk roles. The role will require strong global stakeholder management and potentially some travel.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Excellent Business Analysis skills
- Gather requirements and liaise with multiple functions including risk, IT and compliance
- Experience in migrating risk and compliance platforms and tools to IT
- Strong markets experience, including derivatives, and ideally knowledge of multiple commodity asset classes
- Market, Operational and Credit Risk & Compliance as a subject matter is essential
- Extremely autonomous and able to hit the ground running
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build business relationships
- Delivery focused and the ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a contractor to join a delivery focused environment and have the autonomy to manage high profile projects.